You may have noticed a few problems with the site in the last few days/week. I can assure you that it wasn’t my fault, but one of the plugins for the site had a bit of a tizz and left us offline for a couple of days.Once my webhost had kindly restored the site for me with one of their backups, I’ve been trying to get things back to normal.
For reasons that I can’t quite fathom, a lot of the plugins I used previously have either stopped working entirely or simply been deleted from the site. In attempting to rectify the changes, I have mucked a few things up. Adverts seem to be doubling up for some reason, links don’t direct to the right place and pictures are displaying oddly.
However, I’ve figured out the problem with the links and the adverts and hopefully that should be sorted by the end of the day – so you should be able to find the analysis you are looking for.
The bigger issue is this has caused me more delays in actually writing new posts and getting the AS selection finished. Patience, please!